Saturday, December 19, 2015

Love In The Moment


Love In The Moment
by A.M. Stewart


Love in the moment is un-scripted, it has no rules, and no agenda too

Will you stop to ask what is required of love in the moment?
it does not come bathed in your to-do-lists, the shoulds, the ought to's
love in the moment has told me:
to slow down
to stop work for today
to sit in the sunlight
to read a book
to love myself for no reason
love in the moment has told me:
to clean my house
to play with children
to do my work
to not be afraid of difference
love in the moment
is my only compass
it does not come with a list
it does not come with rules
it does not dwell in a book
love in the moment feels gracefully humble
and teaches me new things
allows me to be flexible
and is all encompassing
love in the moment is new and fresh
it's often not what “I” had in mind …

love in the moment sometimes means:
boundaries
rules
and consistency

love in the moment sometime means:
no boundaries
no rules
and inconsistency

love in the moment is here
in this moment

but if I do not stop to ask ..
I may not hear love in this moment

love in the moment
is sometimes
my hurt ego
love in the moment
is sometimes
a different point of view

love in this moment always shows me what to do

I am love in this moment
because I cannot be
separate from love
I am love
we are love
we are love in this moment if we choose


and when I fail to choose love in this moment
there is another moment
and another moment
moment by moment
we can be love in this moment

and when I fail to choose love in the next moment
alas, it is okay. It is okay. It is okay, okay, okay, okay.

Because love has not left me. It has not left me.  
 It has not left me.
I am Love

Here I am love in this moment again.

6 comments: